Tuesday 8 September 2009

The London Tube Catwalk





As I was flicking through the newspaper this morning, I came across an article about a 20 minute catwalk show in the london underground. It was the first show to kick off London high street fashion week. It revealed the new seasons collection and aimed to reveal the best of oxford street.
I think this is a brilliant idea, especially as the general public could get a taster of what this extravagant event is all about. I wish i could have been on the tube at this time to see everyone's reactions. I wonder if anyone even decided to refrain from their newspapers to notice what was going on..!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great initiative. The only thing I don't understand is how the guy in the first picture is still reading the newspaper... lol Habit, I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to attract attention and create hype! Wish I was on the tube at the time!

    ReplyDelete